This is an archive of any chiptune file I made that is remotely worth sharing with the public. (Some didn’t meet even that standard).
All are 2A03-only unless specified. Anything annotated [1-N163] was a Game Boy-style arrangement made in Famitracker with stereo added in post. All Famitracker projects use 2A03 so it is not listed.
Songs arranged from scratch, sometimes in the style of another game or song. The good stuff!
- Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade – Companions [4-N163]
- Haunted Castle – Don’t Wait Until Night [2A03, Sunsoft Bass]
- Rabi Ribi Main Menu [VRC6]
- Street Fighter II – Balrog’s Theme [Organya]
- The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day – Main Theme [2A03]
- Mega Man’s Soccer – Wood Field
Sort of a halfway point between a fully original arrangement and an edit. It’s when I extend an existing song with new material from other sources. Some are built on retraces, others are raw NSF Import.
- Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse – Aquarius [VRC6] (Circle of the Moon – Aquarius, Rebirth – Aquarius)
- Fire Emblem Gaiden – With Mila’s Divine Protection (Super Smash Bros. Brawl version)
- Mega Man 4 – Ring Man (Cut Man, Flutter vs. The Gesellschaft)
Accurate reconstructions of existing songs in Famitracker. Not exciting, but potentially useful.
- Fire Emblem Gaiden – With Mila’s Divine Protection
- Journey to Silius – Stage 4
- Kirby’s Dream Land – Mint Breath [1-N163]
This is where I take a song edit the melody into something else. All of these are raw NSFImport, so, they’re a mess internally. Sorry.
- Battletoads – Pause Theme (The Flintstones)
- Bionic Commando – Area 5 (The Noble Haltmann)
- Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse – Clockwork [VRC6] (Circle of the Moon – Clockwork)
- Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse – Stage Clear [VRC6] (The Simpsons, The Flintstones)
- Final Fantasy – Battle Scene (Inspector Gadget, The Flintstones, Zelda II Temple)
- Final Fantasy II – Battle 1 (Bad Apple!!, Program Rhythm, Inspector Gadget)
- Final Fantasy III – Battle 1 (Inspector Gadget)
- Journey to Silius Stage 3 (With Harmony, MMC5)
- Journey to Silius Stage 3 (With Harmony, 2A03)
- Journey to Silius – Stage 3 (Yogurt Yard)
- Mega Man 2 – Wood Man’s Stage (Jazz-style with the lick)
- Mega Man 10 – Sheep Man’s Stage (Temporary Secretary, Beloved Tomboyish Daughter, Take On Me)
- Mega Man 10 – Wily Castle Map Final (Just keeps climbing. Based on Mathew Valente’s retrace.)
- Rockman 4 Minus Infinity – Title (The Flintstones, Snow halation)
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Bab’s Big Break – Haunted Forest [1-N163] (Inspector Gadget, Haunted Castle (aka Castle Boss) by 8-Bit Beast)